A big thanks to all our future life changers!
We recently visited Africa for the first time, a bit random and against the grain of what we in the western world are conditioned not to do. I truly felt a sense of what colonialism has done to this great nation, a deep realisation that these oppression still exist in a modern form, both in this land and beyond.
With the continued subliminal and negative broadcasts on our television screens as the land of diseases, such as aids, Ebola, Monkey pox, and new variants of Coronavirus just to name a few, and said to be all from Africa.
Adding to that, the continued begging adverts on TV and radio asking for food and water for as long as we can remember. These are a continuous whirlwind of illogical and senselessness in the opinion of any sensible thinking mind.
I felt a deep spiritual vibration and a connection as I stood on this ancient undeveloped land of all too many impoverished people, with the invisible sounds of the gold-digging machines humming in the background. A land which was once known as the Gold Coast of the world, 'Africa' - the undiscovered gem.
We decided to start a Fund Back Africa Organisation, we needed to come up with a simple modern idea to start a revolutionary donation funding platform and combat meticulously concealed tyranny 1. tyranny 2
Our combined past projects and experiences are:
* Operating various business ventures for over 40 years.
* Being president of three professional football league clubs.
* Travelled to over 40 countries, to nearly all continents of the earth.
* Assisting in Aid relief on the ground in Sierra Leone for over 20 years.
* Experiencing the most significant and unusual spiritual events in a lifetime.
* Writing and publishing a inspirational book, which takes you on a journey leading up to here. (Proceeds from sales of this book will go to FBA.)